Monday, March 8, 2010

This week in review

This week, we got a chance to look at our shell drawings. I was amazed at the similarities and differences between everyone's drawings. Most, if not all of the drawings were made with a horizontal or vertical plane, mine included. For a more dynamic drawing, the long axis should be on a diagonal. My drawing will definitely improve with this in mind.

One major thing that sets our drawings apart was the line weighs. Some people used a very heavy line, where as others used a light, more elegant line. Another problem area for me is that I have a very hard time getting light lines and the overall feel of my drawing was very boring and ineffective because I used a constant line pressure. I will also address this when I make my next drawing.

Pictured is the progress that I have made with my muscles on my skeleton.

No comments:

Post a Comment